We are a charity with 30 years' experience in property management.
We are a team of housing professionals qualified in managing property and providing innovative management solutions, and advice for landlords. All the properties we manage are in the local area which means we can offer a personal, tailored service to landlords and our outstanding local reputation reflects this.
We have an inhouse maintenance team who can provide a fast and cost-effective service, carrying out minor repairs and decorating.
The maintenance team can also provide an out of hours ‘emergency’ service.
We currently manage:
- 20 Homes of Multiple Occupation (HMO). Four of which are owned by LRHS. A total of 124 tenancies are managed in HMO's.
- 11 Emergency Rooms with referrals made by Arun District Council and Chichester District Council.
- 68 family properties, two of which are owned by LRHS. These are self-contained properties, ranging from one bedroom to four-bedroom flats and houses.
- 87 sheltered accommodation properties at Oakhurst Gardens, which are all owned by LRHS.
We can provide a full management service, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Letting the property to local people and families, in housing need, directly or via a nomination from the Local Authority. We carry out a full referencing service on every nomination before a letting is complete and registering deposits with the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Dealing appropriately with anti-social behavior, liaising with external agencies and the Police if necessary
- Managing rental income and debt. As a registered Housing Association, we can receive direct payments from the DWP (Universal Credit) and Housing Benefit. We will also attend court, when necessary
- Ensuring your property complies with current Health and Safety legislation, and monitoring the renewal of certification for gas, electrical and fire
- Maintaining the interior and external communal areas, to an agreed standard, carrying out repairs when necessary
- Performing regular property, and room inspections, with or without the landlords’ present