We are an exempt charity with 30 years' experience in property management.
We are a team of 6 housing professionals qualified in managing property and providing innovative management solutions, and advice for landlords. All the properties we manage are in the local area which means we can offer a personal, tailored service to landlords and our outstanding local reputation reflects this.
We have an inhouse maintenance team who can provide a fast and cost-effective service, carrying out minor repairs and decorating.
The maintenance team can also provide an out of hours ‘emergency’ service.
We currently manage:
- 21 Homes of Multiple Occupation (HMO). Four of which are owned by LRHS. A total of 129 tenancies are managed in HMO's
- 10 Emergency Rooms with referrals made by Arun District Council and Chichester District Council
- 64 family properties, which are individual properties. Ranging from one bedroom to four-bedroom flats and houses. Two of which are owned by LRHS
- 87 sheltered accommodation properties at Oakhurst Gardens, properties owned by LRHS
We can provide a full management service, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Letting the property to local people and families, in housing need, directly or via a nomination from the Local Authority. We carry out a full referencing service on every nomination before a letting is complete and registering deposits with the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Dealing appropriately with anti-social behavior, liaising with external agencies and the Police if necessary
- Managing rental income and debt. As a registered Housing Association, we can receive direct payments from the DWP (Universal Credit) and Housing Benefit. We will also attend court, when necessary
- Ensuring your property complies with current Health and Safety legislation, and monitoring the renewal of certification for gas, electrical and fire
- Maintaining the interior and external communal areas, to an agreed standard, carrying out repairs when necessary
- Performing regular property, and room inspections, with or without the landlords’ present