We are a community based charitable housing association, established in 1948.
Our vision is to provide flexible residential or nursing care and support solutions, in order that residents may enjoy comfortable, well-managed and safe homes that provide opportunities to enhance their quality of life.
We are committed to maintaining a robust organisation, that is financially viable, of which staff are proud to be a part.
We will provide a high quality service that is flexible, creative and cost effective, and addresses the needs of the individual and the local resident community.
We will provide information about our service standards and monitoring information, on request.
We will maximise the choice for service users by involving them in all aspects of the services we provide, and are innovative in responding to the challenges we face.
We respect the people we work with and for, including service users, staff, stakeholders and partners.
- Promote independence through empowerment to fulfil individual potential.
- Meet individual needs through support and care planning.
- Value difference by providing equality of opportunity and embracing diversity.
- Maximise social inclusion into the local community and through participation.
- Get it right first time by being efficient, effective and doing what we say we will.
- Be a learning organisation by recognising mistakes our services will become stronger.
We have a very experienced and hard working team on call 24 hours a day to meet all of our residents needs.